Please read these terms and conditions carefully governing the user’s access and participation to services hosted by https://theggsgroup.com/ (hereinafter referred to as “THE GGS GROUP”) operated by GGS Enterprises. You are advised to peruse and understand the terms and conditions of access and usage contained hereunder. By accessing or using the services you agree to be bound by following terms and conditions:
- The User confirms that the User is 18 years and above and is competent to enter into contract.
- The User agrees and understands that THE GGS GROUP does not solicit customers on behalf of the Developers but only provides a platform for the Developer to showcase its projects across the platform and accordingly all queries/responses/claims shall be interchanged amongst the User and the Developer for which THE GGS GROUP cannot be held responsible.
- The User agrees that by registering on the site, the User is responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the User ID, password, email address and the User shall be responsible for all activities that occur under its User ID and password.
- User understands that for each unit booked, the Allottee is required to make a token payment as Expression of Interest (EOI) as mentioned by the Developer and that the User can book only one unit at a time and in case the User wishes to have multiple bookings then it shall require the User to make multiple payments of the EOI amount regarding each of the respective units booked. Further, it is understood by the User that the unit booked can be blocked/reserved only for a defined period which should be checked by the User from each of the Developer independently. The User agrees that the token amount shall not bear interest of any nature and shall not be treated as a deposit with THE GGS GROUP and accordingly THE GGS GROUP shall not be liable in any manner whatsoever. THE GGS GROUP shall only act as a provider of Transactional platform between the Developer & the User in the nature of a service provider. The token amount is expected to be paid only to indicate the bona-fide of the User in indicating the User’s genuine intent to purchase a Unit in the projects indicated. Any taxes, charges, rates applicable on the said token amount or otherwise shall be additionally borne by the User only and as agreed upon between the Developer & the User. The User is aware that Unit blocked/reserved by the User is dependent on the availability of the Unit with the Developer. Users are advised to cross check the exact availability of the Unit at the point of paying the token amount for blocking/securing a reservation of the Unit. THE GGS GROUP shall not be responsible for the non-availability of a desired Unit/type with the Developer in the concerned project. THE GGS GROUP expressly disclaims any liability for non-availability of the booked/reserved Units from the Developer and it is advised that the User shall not proceed with the booking/reservation of the Unit on account of any ambiguity.
Any Unit blocked/ reserved by a User shall remain so blocked/ reserved until happening of any of the following:
- If the Unit is released by the Developer on the instructions of the User.
- The User is acting as a broker or otherwise on behalf of any third person or party.
- In the eventuality User has paid any token amount, for Unit blocked/reserved as finalized by the User, the token amount shall stand transferred to the selected Developer account for the same as part of Sale Consideration of the Unit.
- On acting upon the instructions to the effect above, no claims of any nature shall be entertained by THE GGS GROUP.
- All amounts subject to be refunded or transferred to the User for any reason what-so-ever shall be the responsibility of the respective Developer whose property the User may have selected without any claim or action being maintainable against THE GGS GROUP. No instructions to the contrary shall be entertained.
- The User agrees that the amount paid in indication of the User’s bonafide, shall under no circumstance bear any interest or charges and shall be dealt with in the manner as instructed by the User as stipulated above. No claims of any nature shall be entertained by THE GGS GROUP.
- Refund will be processed through the same online mode in 10-15 working days.
- The User agrees that the Unit being booked/ blocked/ reserved by the User is an independent transaction with the Developer and THE GGS GROUP has nothing to do with the same. The User shall be liable to pay all amounts as indicated by the Developer for the selected Unit and complete necessary formalities as required between the Developer and the User. Interactions with the Developer/organizations and/or individuals found on or through the service, including payment and delivery/possession of property and services, and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings, are solely between the User and such Developer/organization and/or individual. The User should assess any risk in any manner before proceeding with any offline or online transaction with any of these parties. THE GGS GROUP shall not be liable in any manner whatsoever.
- The claims of the User, if any, upon the remittance of the token amount to the Developer, shall be addressed directly to the Developer and the Developer alone shall be responsible to address/clarify/settle the same.
- The User agrees and understand that by registering with THE GGS GROUP and by furnishing the information on the website, the User will receive all details and information regard various sales promotions, launch of any new website, new products and projects as intimated by the Developer. THE GGS GROUP can approach User through any mode of communication including emails/sms/new-letters/brochures/telephonically or any other manner as may be agreed from time to time.
- It is agreed that regard any dispute arising from use of this website the decision of THE GGS GROUP shall be final and binding on the User.
- Any or all disputes shall be subject to exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts at New Delhi and shall be dealt with in accordance to the Laws applicable in India.